Name and contact of the person responsible according to Article 4 para. 7 DSGVO
Arthur Langenhan GmbH & Co. KG
Spezialfabrik für Kraftfahrzeug-Ersatzteile
Sassmicker Hammer 16
D 57462 Olpe
Phone +49 (2761) 93 76 - 0
Fax +49 (2761) 93 76 - 44
Security and protection of your personal data
We consider it our primary task to protect the confidentiality of the personal data you provide and to protect it from unauthorized access. We therefore apply the utmost care and state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal data.
As a company under private law, we are subject to the provisions of the European Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO) and the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organisational measures to ensure that the data protection regulations are observed both by us and by our external service providers.
The legislator requires that personal data be processed in a lawful manner, in good faith and in a manner that is comprehensible to the person concerned ("lawfulness, processing in good faith, transparency"). In order to ensure this, we inform you about the individual legal definitions which are also used in this data protection declaration:
1. Personal data
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more special characteristics which express the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
"Processing" means any operation carried out, with or without the aid of automated procedures, or any such series of operations relating to personal data, such as the collection, collection, organisation, arrangement, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or linking, restriction, erasure or destruction.
3. Restriction of processing
"Restriction on processing" means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of restricting their future processing.
"Profiling" means any automated processing of personal data consisting in the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects relating to the work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or relocation of that natural person.
"Pseudonymisation" means the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that this additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures which ensure that the personal data cannot be attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
6. File system
"File system" means any structured collection of personal data accessible according to specific criteria, whether centralised, decentralised, functional or geographical.
7. Person in charge
"Controller" means a natural or legal person, authority, body, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are specified by Union law or the law of the Member States, the controller or certain criteria for his appointment may be laid down in accordance with Union law or the law of the Member States.
"Processor" means a natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body processing personal data on behalf of the data controller.
"Recipient" means a natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body to which personal data is disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data under Union law or the law of the Member States in the context of a particular investigation mandate shall not be considered to be
The processing of personal data is only legal if there is a legal basis for the processing. Under Article 6(1)(a) - (f) DSGVO, the legal basis for processing may in particular be:
a. The data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
b. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
c. the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
d. processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
e. the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
f. processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the data controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) If you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or processing is restricted if statutory retention obligations exist.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
– IP address
– date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– the amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see a.)
Persistent cookies (see b.).
a.Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
b.Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
c.You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and
z. B. refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Third Party Cookies" are cookies that have been set by a third party and therefore not by the actual website you are currently visiting. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website by deactivating cookies.
e.The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your mobile device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and your browser history manually.
Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Our offer is basically aimed at adults. Persons under the age of 18 should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
Rights of the data subject
(1) Revocation of consent
If the processing of personal data is based on a given consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
You can contact us at any time to exercise your right of withdrawal.
(2) Right to confirmation
You have the right to request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether we are processing personal data relating to you. You can request confirmation at any time using the above contact details.
(3) Right to information
If personal data are processed, you can obtain information about these personal data at any time.
Use of Google Analytics
alytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(6) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. user conditions:
www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data protection: www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a device-independent analysis of visitor flows that is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
We use external service providers (contract processors), e.g. for the dispatch of goods, newsletters or payment processing. A separate order data processing has been concluded with the service provider in order to guarantee the protection of your personal data.
We cooperate with the following service providers:
Liedholz art and function
Großberghauser Straße 37